LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 day recap?

Sorry for the lack of communication, it's been a while since I have been on here...technically over a month.  I guess you could say that is a good thing because I actually was able to focus on other things besides getting pregnant.  I just think my distractions are that great when a few of them cause me great frustrations and stress.  Currently I am on day 5 of my July Cycle and am on 150mg Clomid from day 4 to day 10.  I have a set appt for July 21st (day 13) to check my ever so uncooperative follicles to see if they are maturing and growing in size as they should be.  I am hoping for ovulation this month and conception with natural baby dancing.  Speaking of baby dancing I we go away on the 22nd for the weekend.  that's the start of my window of opportunity..lol  This shall be interesting.

Sidebar I think have a regular drug induced cycle is working well for me.  April was 8 days of bleeding(still in the top 5 of lowest amount of days bleeding), May was 7 days, June was 7 days and July is looking like a close contender for 6 days.  I will accept this as my small win for the moment...hopefully this continues because I am definitely getting spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment