LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The waiting game

"Abused patience turns to fury." ~ Thomas Fuller
It seems like I am waiting all the time.  Waiting on results, waiting on medicine to work, waiting to see if the medicine actually worked, in the waiting room on my doctors office, waiting on hold with the doctors office, waiting for responses from employers who offer fertility coverage........I don't think making me wait is enhancing my patience.  Really want to know what our (my RE, ME, & Mike) next steps are.  Called today and results are still not in.  Was advised to try on Monday.  Oh well getting ready for my sister's graduation and the party afterwards should occupy some of my free thinking time.  I have off on Monday so I plan to get alot done.....more job apps, completing registration for fall semester, completing bachelorette plans and getting results and next action plans.

"All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment