LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Review

~God will not place any burden on you that you can not bare~

My nurse called to tell me that the radiologists notes from my HSG states the the dye moved through my uterus into both fallopian tubes and out each end with minimal difficulty. 
This has to be one of those great days.  Yes it doesnt automatically mean I will get pregnant but it definitely takes IVF (20k) as my only option off the table.  Talk about an unexpected relief.  I can't stop smiling, the tears keep welling up in my eyes. I dont want to get too excited though....even if they are clear I still have to wait for the official ok from my RE.  Also I remember them telling me to move from side to side...I dont have that ability when it's sperm trying to reach my egg, or when its a fertilized egg trying to move to implantation but I will deal with those steps when they come.  Now we are waiting for the glucose test results so that i can make an appt with my physician and map out a plan of action going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment