LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new day

OK I can admit I am extremely emotional....so you can imagine my surprise when I received a call from my nurse saying that even though my ultrasound yesterday didn't show any follicles that my estrogen levels are high and LH & Progest are low....which means my follicles are still growing.  YAY!!!!  I return to get more labs and ultrasound this Sunday @ 8:30am.  

On another note today is a much needed change of routine. Me and my loving partner are off to see a free screening of  "Bridesmaids" http://www.bridesmaidsmovie.com/ The trailer is hilarious I am so looking forward to laughing :)



Unknown Quote: Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment