LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Cycle with Femara

Today was my appointment to see if the Femara induced follicles for ovulation.  The answer is a big fat no.  It is amazing how going in today I didn't think I would take this news so emotionally.  Actually I didn't know what to expect, however today my disappointment associated this to always having to work hard or fight for things in my life.  NOTHING has ever come easy and I truly believe I have reached my point of exhaustion. I would love to go home and nurse my feelings in bed for the day, but that is not my reality.  I really think one of the worst parts of this is that I don't have chocolate and wine to support me on this journey.  Thinking positive didn't work today.

Anonymous Quote: “Millions of couples suffer from infertility, so why is everyone pregnant but me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment