LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Different Day Different Attitude

Im thankful for my blog.  It allows me the opportunity to document my bad and good days and later go back and review.  It offers an outlet for my emotional rollercoaster.  My common sense and faith will always prevail but during those weak and hurting moments I just need release.  I am thankful to be alive, I am thankful for my family and friends, I am thankful to have the ability to walk, talk, and just be of my own accord.  Yes I feel I have had more than my fair share of the grime in this world but I have to deal with the hand that GOD has dealt me.  My cousin constantly reminds me that I am the one who prays for strength...what better way to get it than to struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment