LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bad Day Rant

Today is just a bad day. I'm angry and I'm tired. I wanna lash out I feel alone. I hate having no control, I hate that this is happening to me. I hate that I can't fix this, I can't enjoy life, I'm broke, and no immediate financial relief is in sight. This syndrome is taking everything from me, my beauty, my skin, my figure, and suppleness. I find myself becoming more and more bitter.  If I was judgemental before, call me killer now because I have something to about every situation out here that provides a child for other people with ease.  People who dont have common sense, people who dont recognize the blessings, people who carelessly "get rid" of their problems, people who dont care for or abuse their children.  THIS right here adds to my frustration.  Am I just to dumb to see the blatant signs from GOD telling me I suck as an individual and dont deserve such a blessing as a child.  I don't recognize myself anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment