LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health

I will be opening my blog soon.  For family and friends who want to share in my journey.  I am private but I dont want to shut the people I hold close to me out.  I think this blog will be a whole lot easier for me to relay information or updates about my condition then calling several people each week with bad, worse, or devastating news. 

The title above is the name of a book I brought this week on my Kindle.  I read it cover to cover in less than two days.  Great source of detailed information regarding what my condition is, where it comes from, what damage it does and how to live with it.  Yes there is no cure for what I have, it's a condition I am born with, however I can get my symptoms under control slowly but surely.  Now it's time to shop for my next resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment