LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

A long night

I guess it has been a while since my last post. During the planning of that wedding time got consumed.....then school started. Last cycle attempt on ovulation pills alone was in august and since the first of September I have been trying to get into a groove with losing weight. Obviously my condition contributes to my weight gain but my weight contributes to the non responsive reactions to my meds. It's a never ending cycle. My RE wants to move straight to injectibles now, but with that being almost $3,000 a cycle I need to give myself the best opportunity to be successful..... plus I have this hidden fear of developing gestational diabetes and or eclampsia, or maniditory c-section. I find when I am busy and am in chaos I don't have time for self pity loathing or any of that emotional crap....but I had an unexpected bleed start 14 days ago and I am tired of this heavy bleeding. Trying to stay drug free while constantly in pain is extremely exhausting. I may have to give in tonight so I can sleep. I won't make my first post in weeks an entire complaint session so I will end it here. Let's pray the bleeding & pain are over soon so I can get back to bootcamp. Til tomorrow *Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment