LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random

Do you ever feel misunderstood? You give your all and there is nothing to show for it. No acknowledgment, no parade, no results! One of the worst feelings in the world, but it is extremely magnified when ur emotional. I am just trying to survive without going insane. I am not perfect, I make mistakes....lots of them, but I truly believe I get way more than my share of trails, obstacles, and disappointments. I really wish God would come to me and tell me what to do, show me the light at the end of this dreary tunnel because I am close to losing all hope. Today is the day I was diagnosed with PCOS. It has been a year of trying to lose weight and get pregnant. But right now it seems that this hasn't happened because my relationship isn't where it should be. I avoid a lot, most people that I'm a bully, but only on the surface. if I can avoid it I will, o don't like unhappy feelings or topics. But I can't run from this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment