LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 4 - If you won the lottery what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills, of course) list 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself.

In no particular order
10....The Philadelphia Eagles....I bleed green
 
9.....Emeralds, rings, earrings, bracelets galore (Yay! I love my birthstones)
 
8.....Mansion in Dubai


7.....A natural habitat for endangered big cats ( yes I love cats...all sizes and if I had the money I would so do this.)


6.....Barbie Paradise for my Niece...her happiness keeps me happy.

5.....Live productions of my favorite movies/plays ( Can you tell I like musicals...lol)




4.....A one year vacation to Brazil


3....All expense paid family trip to Australia for the month of December to cruise the Pacific Ocean island of Kiritimati (Christmas Island), the eastern-most island in the island nation of Kiribati for the official First New Years Celebration

2.....Vacation to Fiordland National Park, Abel Tasman National Park and other regions of New Zealand.



1.....Le Sirenuse Spa Resort in Positano, Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment