LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The day before Surgery

I can honestly sit here and say I am scared. Add this to naturally being emotional, hormonal imbalance, and consistent pain and bleeding for 87 days is a recipe for insanity. I don't know if I am coming or going...and with all of this I think I need to start going to therapy to get these thoughts, doubts, pains, and overall burdens off of my chest. Not so much to get a solution or answer, but an opportunity to be in an environment where I can express myself, cry, scream, etc without fears of worrying my family, being judged, or the worst of all they constantly telling me it will be ok. I know they mean well but it hasn't gotten better and they don't know if it will get better. I will say this, chronic pain makes you miserable inside and out. Most days I don't feel like myself and am snapping at the slightest things. I pray that this surgery is a positive start to the successful journey for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment