LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pain, Pills & Procedures

If I am correct I am on day 84 of consistent bleeding.....and I didn't think it was possible but my pains have increased. I am noticing my pains are more unbearable when I am passing clots, which also brings heavier bleeding. I just feel drained, completely tired. They have adjusted my progesterone again starting today and have changed my pain meds to Tylenol #3. I guess this is the last step before I am back on opium based pain meds.....something I wish not to go to. I also have a Hysteroscopy scheduled for Friday...with the option to proceed with additional treatment based on what they find. This will be my third one...my first in 99, my second in 04 and now this one. With my second one they also took biopsy and performed a D&C....my bleeding stopped for a few weeks and with meds I was able to get some type of "balance"...however that was 7 years and 150lbs ago...the heavier you are the more difficult this is. It's crazy I decided on my last cycle of clomid in August to take 6 months off and try and lose 60 lbs. I started my "cycle" as normal on the 6th of September and have not stopped bleeding. Slow but consistent weight gain, and ever so debilitating pains. I hope there is resolution soon, my options for pregnancy friendly options are running out. My wait to try again may be longer than I want, however I need to focus on this because until this is controlled there is no option for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment