LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What angers me the most

I don't have any control. Control over my body, my ability to procreate, my opinions, my feelings, my emotions.....but I am truly tested on a daily basis. For some reason unknown I come across an article about a Virginia Couple who hid their 6 year old daughter and caged her in crib to the point that her growth was stunted, she was found covered in her feces, eating her own flaking skin and so malnourished she was within a week from dying. In addition to this they gave birth to and lost a son under one from unknown reasons. To top in off they get married and have another son who at the time of arrest was a few months old. I am not going to go into focus on how dumb this entire situation is because at the time of her first pregnancy she was 17 and he was 22 and her mother allowed her underage child to move out of her home and into a mobile home with this man. I refuse to believe that the grandmother saw her daughter "every day" and missed two full pregnancies. I refuse to believe that after giving birth to a daughter almost seven years ago and then to a son a few years later that now you want to blame your treatment of your daughter on the grief and loss of your 2nd child....YET you grief didn't prevent you from continuing to have sex, plan a wedding and seek assistance with getting pregnant again. I refuse to believe that "shame" caused you to go against common sense and have two home births to hide your first two children. Finally to add insult to injury these idiots are requesting sanity evaluation...so we already know where their plea is going....FOH! Am I really suppose to believe that the grief of losing your 2nd child allowed functional activity for every other task in your life except the proper treatment of your daughter? Isn't the loss of one suppose to make you cherish the one you still have? Obviously this is a gender complex because the new born son was healthy when the police arrived to find the conditions the daughter was in. The court date has been scheduled for December, and they have had to move the couple due to fear of inmate out lash.....why do we care if they are shanked by a inmate, they didn't care about their 7 year old daughter who has never seen a doctor, and who appears at first sight to be two because of the neglect, so why is my tax dollars giving them 3 meals a day, shelter, and recreation??????? What angers me the most is I am in a position where to no fault of my own I can not have my own child and people like this are blessed with children only to abuse and kill them. It's things like this that makes me feel that sting on my cheeks from the big ass smack of reality.

For more information on this horrendous case Goggle Brian and Shannon Gore from VA.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I sincerely feel like life is totally unfair. We are good people who will make great parents, and we struggle every day to remind ourselves it will happen. Meanwhile those sad excuses for humans are destroying their own children. I hope they get stuck with general population... they'll feel what their precious angel did!

    ReplyDelete