LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Opposites Attract

My thoughts today are a little different. I have been thinking for a while about going mainstream open about my pains, my struggles, and my active attempt to get pregnant. I normally grieve silently because I don't want anyone to worry...but I may need to learn to lean on my surrounding support. When I think about Mike.....its funny how we are very similar but very different. He is way more private about this.....and I don't think I'be ever sat down to ask why. Something so simple has been overlooked....and I seem to do this a lot. I tend to think of this as me being broken...my problem....I'm infertile....woe is me.......but even though his sperm is buck strong watching me be prodded, poked, in pain and bleeding more than not, mood swings, sadness, fatigue, and most times just an emotional mess can't be easy for him. And he chooses to be here through it all always being the positive reinforcement he is suppose to he....even when I am too negative to hear it. He is my constant and I do appreciate him so...... I truly love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment