LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Three Days Later

It is amazing what two days of no bleeding will do for your mental, physical, and emotional well being. Granted I had to come back to work today...and I noticed it wasn't my illness that made me dread this place. I have been directly and indirectly been advised by many of my friends and family to get into event planning, however in my area, in this economy with no real start up it is suicide. I can't deny the calling is strong and just the thought of planning something brings light to my eyes, but the financial instability scares me more. I did apply for a david's bridal position that would ultimately be a 58% decrease in salary but will probably bring 100% satisfaction and joy to my life. I will leave it in the hands of fate for now. If they call, and hire me I will take this a God's push towards something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment