LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 5 - 15 facts about yourself.

1. I love chocolate, cheese, and wine seperately but equally.
2. My family blood and nonblood related are the most important to me.
3. I am a irrationally emotional individual with some ugly tendencies when the hormones are high.
4. I disengaged with God for a short while after the passing of my grandmother.
5. I have struggled with repeating #4 while enduring this challenging stage in my life.
6. I was married at the age of 23.
7. I was divorced at the age of 27.
8. I have been in my current relationship for 4 years and I am 4 years older than he is.
9. I love the color pink.
10. I love to plan events/parties/decorate.
11. 90% of my life decisions are based on my thoughts of what will happen afterwards.
12. Most recently I have adapted this very bothersome habit of judgement...some would argue it's always been here but will agree it is far worst.
13. I have control issues.
14. I have a very minor case of OCD.
15. When I was a child I wanted to be a pediatrician...until I realized I dont have the stomach for the gore, the heart to see a child hurting, or the patience for an abusive/neglectful parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment