LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hysteroscopy

Well the dreaded procedure came and went. I am extremely glad I look for excellent bedside manner as a top requirement for all of my doctors. The surgical physician made the transition so easy :) Based on his initial results there are no underlying reasons for my abnormal bleeding and pain besides the hormonal imbalance placed on me by PCOS. BAsically my uterus is healthy except for scattered scar tissue from previous surgeries, but they say it's nothing that will interfer with a baby implanting. He was able to complete the D&C and currently I am "spotting". So now we wait for my RE to review the Recording and hopefully when we talk on Monday I will not be bleeding. My goal is to get meds that will keep me blood free for at least the next 90 days...jump start my exercise routine to shed as much weight as possible and start the injection medicine to help me ovulate late March early April. Well at least that's the "plan". It really seems like all of my issues are hormonal, this is driving me more than ever to lose weight to help this imbalance. Anyway I am going to take this relief as positive and enjoy the relief from pain. I will keep you posted. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hysteroscopy is the inspection of the uterine cavity by endoscopy with access through the cervix. It allows for the diagnosis of intrauterine pathology and serves as a method for surgical intervention. Hysteroscopy Pump used as Hysteroscopy Equipment & it is the first choice of gynecologist for therapeutic interventions. If anyone looking for Hysteroscopy Pump for Clinical usages buy at Hospiinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysteroscopy center
    Very informative blog... Thanks for sharing, Hope this helps many!

    ReplyDelete